Are My GovDocs Labor Law Posters Compliant?
GovDocs offers two options to easily verify whether you have the latest GovDocs labor law poster compliance.
ComplianceCheckSM: a QR code-based poster auditing tool.
How to Use:
Locate and scan the QR code on the bottom of the poster. You will then receive one of the following screens:
- Green: poster is compliant. No further action needed.
- Yellow: poster is updated - a new version is pending release. If you have GovDocs Update Service, a new poster will ship to your location soon. If you don't have GovDocs Update Service, you will need to purchase a new poster.
- Red: poster is not compliant. If you have GovDocs Update Service, contact GovDocs customer service to locate your updated poster. If you don't have GovDocs Update Service, you will need to purchase a new poster.
Poster Revision Date: indicates the last time a posting was updated.
How to Use:
Locate the poster revision date in the lower right-hand corner of the poster. To be compliant, your poster's revision date should be on or after the date listed in the table below.
What prompts a change to a poster's QR code or revision date?
When a mandatory change occurs for a posting on a GovDocs labor law poster, the QR code and revision date are updated to reflect the poster has been recently updated.
Labor law posters with ComplianceCheck and Poster Revision Dates:
Labor law posters without ComplianceCheck and Poster Revision Dates:
- English Federal-on-One poster
- Federal Contractor-on-One poster
- Right to Work/E-Verify poster
- Federal with NLRA poster
- English State-on-One posters
- English Combined posters
- Spanish Federal-on-One poster
- Spanish State-on-One poster
- Spanish Combined poster
- Single posters (i.e. No Smoking posters, Wage orders, etc.)
- County posters
- City posters
- HR posters
GovDocs Poster Revision Dates by State